PROFITS FROM PRODUCT SALES IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER WILL BE
DONATED TO CANCER RESEARCH.
EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS PLUS YOU GET TO TAKE SOMETHING HOME FOR YOURSELF ASWELL
SPECIALS FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER
#1 PURCHASE A PINK PEDICURE AND GET A SHELLAC APPLICATION FREE—ONLY $48.00
#2 BACK AND NECK MASSAGE ONLY $30.00
ARTIST OF THE MONTH
We have 2 different artists displaying their work this month: Dinuta Niton and Leslie Brown
Danuta Niton – visual artist, graphic designer, muralist, artist educator
She was born in Poland, earning her diploma in commercial art and advertising before setting her roots in Canada, more than 25 years ago. Expanded her studies by taking many additional art courses at the Dundas Valley School of Arts, and Mohawk College, ranging from Graphic Design to Creative Watercolour.
Danuta has acrylic on canvas displayed at Pretty in Pink from Landscapes to abstract
She makes beautiful handmade jewelry using good quality materials.
Gold, silver, onyx, crystals, pearls, and SO MUCH MORE!!
Leslie has bracelets, earrings, eyeglass chains and children’s necklaces at Pretty in Pink this month
– eyelashes (for Halloween and everyday) from $5- $13
– Pink Shatter in support of breast cancer awareness $11
– Neon Pink China Glaze Polish $11
– Pashminas from $20-$25
– Fashion Tops $10
– Leggings in sold colours, prints and jeggings $20
– Sea Salt Body Scrubs grapefruit, peppermint mocha, lemongrass, vanilla and MORE! from $5- $8.50
(recyclable jars! Bring the jar back and get $1 off your next purchase)
– Abrasive Gloves, washable (used to get rid of dry dead skin) $4 for 2 or FREE with Sea Salt Scrub
– Halloween Glow in The Dark Polish plus Halloween polish colours $11
– Gehwol Hand and Foot Cream to treat cracked skin, dry skin, warming balm, feet that perspire etc. $17
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!